What is Machine Learning?
Human learns different things through past experiences, and the machine follows all those instructions provided by a human.
But, what if a human can train the machines to learn from their past data’s. The timing and the capability of learning that thing are more efficient and fast in a machine, and this is all called Machine learning.
But Machine learning is not all about learning something, but it’s all about understanding a situation and reasoning them accordingly with the passage of time.
Let’s elaborate it more with an example, whenever you search on Google for the things you like the most the search engine provides you the best and related results of your choice in the future continuously.
The main reason for this is that there are different devices and technologies working behind Google for making your task possible.
And, in those, there are some machine learning technologies as well who constantly analyzing your mind and providing you the results accordingly.
Advantages of Machine Learning
With every passing year, data has become voluminous, complex and hard to understand. Is the data available it is worthy for any person? Can a person manage these data easily without any particular support?
There are different organizations having billions of data unstructured, making it more challenging to access, enhance and analyze.
The answer to this entire question is Machine Learning and you might be wondering why? Because as I mentioned earlier the machine continuously tracks a user mind as the human does.
But in machine case, the data providing ability is 1000 times faster than human. The benefit of the machine is that it set the unstructured data and then provides you the best out of it.
If we talk about different up gradations, so you have already used Google translator, Latest Google map, voice recognition, and many other things.
These are all the main advantages of machine learning. Infect, machine learning has made your life simpler.
There is no requirement now for you to write anything on Google as now you only need to speak about any particular search and the Google provide you with the best result in return.
Top Real Life Examples of Machine Learning
- Image Recognition – Made it easy for any organization to classify the object as a digital image.
- Speech Recognition – Now people searches for the result without typing with the hands.
- Medical Diagnosis – Now different tests are being done without cutting or stitching any part of your body.
- Statistical Arbitrage – Arbitrage is the automated trading strategies in finance.
- Learning Associations – One of the machine learning studies is the association between the products that people use or purchase.
- Classification – It is a process on which each individual places individually under study in many cases.
- Prediction – The machine learning is also capable in the use of prediction systems.
- Extraction – Machine learning as an extraction filter structured data from un-structure data.
- Regression – Machine learning can be easily implemented in a regression on the basis of optimizing the parameters.
- Financial Services – Machine learning helps the banks and other financial organizations in decision making.