Mobile Operator Company Ufone his just launched UPaisa – A branchless baking service for their customers. UPaisa was launched in 2013 in collaboration with U Microfinance Bank LTD.
The best thing which I liked the most is Ufone new provides mobile banking facilities at the comfort of your home with a UPaisa account.
You will be able to perform transactions such as transfer money, receive money and paying your bills right through your Smartphone.
Before going to open an account, let’s talk at the two very important requirements to open a UPaisa account:
- You will need an Original CNIC
- You must have a Ufone SIM
How to Open An Account
- Dial *786#to register your account.
- Visit the nearest Ufone franchise, service centers and present your original CNIC.
- Perform the biometric verification to complete the account opening process.
If you are completely done, you will receive confirmation code after which you can dial *786# to create your UPaisa Mobile Pin.
Now your account has been created Successfully, you can make use of the services provided through UPaisa account keep enjoying it.
Services Provided Through UPaisa Account are as follows:
- Transfer money to another mobile account.
- Transfer money to anyone via yours and the receivers CNIC and mobile number.
- InterBank Funds Transfer (IBFT) facility.
- Payment of Utility Bills.
- Make donations.
- Shop online.
Suppose if you want more information about UPaisa account then I will recommend you to visit the nearest Ufone service center or just call 7777, Thank You.